Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Every day I'm thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me and my family. But, on Thanksgiving day I want to share a few with you.

I'm thankful for:

Love
Health
Second Chances
Faith
Laughter
Happiness
Peace

It's been a difficult year with many trials and tribulations affecting my family and job. Yet, I know God has been with me and those I love and care about. During times of deep sadness, I never gave up hope that everything would work out for the best.

I'm thankful for Marc, Ashton, Dalton and Austen. The boys in my life that keep me on my toes.
I'm thankful for my mother, Isabel, and grandmother, Nereida, who love me no matter what.
I'm thankful for my family .... who pick me up when I'm down and celebrate my successes and happiness.
I'm thankful for Larry and Peggy...their unconditional love has given me strength and kept me focused on the positives in my life.
I'm thankful for friends like Maria, Gene and Raquel... who have listened to me vent, given me their compassion and make me laugh.
I'm thankful for the Photo staff at the Sun Sentinel.


What are you thankful for this year.

No comments: