Friday, May 1, 2009

We're Alive



Hi

I know, I know ..... you're not blogging. It's been crazy and juggling everything: work, marriage, kids and everything else is taking up a lot of my time. But, that seems like a lame excuse for not keeping everyone in the loop of what's going on.

Here is the short version .. and in the next few days you can expect to see it in photos.

Kids great ...
Marc wonderful ...
I'm happy

This weekend is the MS Bike Ride from UM in Coral Gables to Key Largo. 75 miles each way. Marc, Peggy, Deborah and friends riding. Larry will be leading the SAGS and I'm going to be his co-pilot and personal photographer. Gene and Racquel will also be SAGing as well.
This year the boys won't be joining us, so it should be different. Kids are with their grandparents being spoiled to death and having a blast.

Love ya ....

No comments: