Saturday, January 10, 2009

Florida Gators -- BCS Champs



GATORS RULE

The Gators kicks some Oklahoma butt this Thursday.
It was a tight game between two strong teams, but the Gators had passion and played better.
After helping Dalton with homework, I was glued to the television.
Everyone was asleep by the time halftime, so I wasn't able to scream and cheer my team. Although I couldn't contain myself a few times, which woke Marc up. But, I didn't care.

I remember the 1996 Championship game. I was a senior at UF getting ready to move back home, engaged to be married to Dennis Donet and looking forward to starting my career as a photojournalist. It was an amazing game. Stever Sperrier was the head coach and ruled the field. He wasn't very liked, but he delivered results. We partied till we dropped after that win.

There wasn't major partying during this championship game, although I would have loved watching it at a bar full of UF alumni. But, the win was sweet.

Go Gators!!!!!!!

No comments: