Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things To Be Happy About



Recently at work I found a small, but thick book titled, 14,000 Things To Be Happy About.

I took it as a sign. Although my life at the moment is going through tribulation, there are things for me to be happy about.

Here are few things that make me happy (some are in this book as well):

Marc, Ashton, Austen and Dalton (when we're all in a good mood and behaving)
My Family
My Friends
A Wonderful Photograph
Doing a good job at work
The ocean on a hot day
Sleeping in on Sunday's (which I don't do often because Ashton loves to wake up early)
A wonderful dinner with a glass of Merlo from Chile
Shopping without worring about what things cost
A clean house
Clean cloths
Quite Times
Loving Words
Peace
Love

The list goes on and on. Sometimes I need to remember these things when my world feels like it's falling apart.

No comments: