Monday, September 29, 2008

When It Rains It Pours



When it rains in life it pours. But, God only ditches out what you can handle in life...at least, I hope so.

The weather is terrible. Last night the clouds opened up and dumped a ton of rain in Broward and a lot of it ended up on my living room floor and garage.

Ashton thought it was great that it was raining inside, but I was horrified. Didn't help that I had no buckets available, so a trash can and small bucket had to do.

It's raining again today and I'm sitting in my office worrying about what I'll find at home. I left the trash can in the living room and bucket in the garage under the drips just in case.

I won't be able to pix the leaks any time soon. Money is tight now that I'm on my own, but Larry has said he'll help by putting some tar on the leaks to try to stop it.

Lets pray we don't get a hurricane anytime soon.

I'll be sleeping with the fish ..literally.


P.S. Photos copyrighted by the Sun Sentinel. Shot by me when I was a shooter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That does sound very wet, Taimy... How was it when you got home? I hope not too bad. I'm glad to hear that Larry is helping you out with the roof and I hope that that wil be a good temporary solution.
Stay dry and tell Ashton to at least wear those rubber rain boots when he jumps the puddles in the house!!

~Saskia