Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ashton Will Always Be Our Baby








Ashton is growing up fast.

It feels like yesterday that Marc and I brought Ashton home from the hospital.

We were so happy. Ashton was a beautiful baby.

I fell in love with Ashton the first time I saw him in the operating room. Every time I think of that moment I cry of the love that swells in my heart. It's almost painful.

Ashton is growing like a weed, experiencing and learning new things by the minute.

I can't wait what the next four years of his life has in store for him ... and the 14th year, and the 24th year ...extra.

But, no matter how much he grows, learns how to drive, has his first kiss, moves out of the house, or gets married and has kids of his own..... Ashton will always be my baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I fell in love with Ashton the first time I saw him in the operating room. Every time I think of that moment I cry of the love that swells in my heart. It's almost painful."
I've tried to find words to describe how I felt the first time I saw Quinten. Tears filled my eyes reading this(I'm at work, can't sit and ball here!!). You helped me find the words Taims. Thank you.
~Saskia
PS I remember the day Ashton was born and I was lucky enough to see him right before I had to head to the airport like it was yesterday. Can't believe it's been 4 years...

The Peeps said...

Time passes quickly, so enjoy every second with Quinten as if it's your last, take lots of pictures and just love him with every fiber in your body.
I'm happy my words helped you sum up what you felt when you saw Quinten the first time. Feel free to use them as your own.
Love Ya