Monday, October 6, 2008

The "D" Word

I never thought the "D" word would ever be in my vocabulary except when referring to other couples divorces. But, now I'll be saying the "D" word as it related to my own marriage to Marc a lot.

Marc moved out this past week. I wish him the best in the "new direction" he wants for his life.

There's no need to discuss the past. Just that the end of our marriage was inevitable and a blessing from God.

I'm concerned for our children (Austen, Dalton, and Ashton), but I'm praying all works out and that we keep their best interested first above our own.

My focus is in the bright future ahead for me and my new family.

It's been amazing how my mother, Larry, Peggy, Gene, Raquel, my grandmother, my entire family and many friends have rallied around me to support, distract and encourage me during this difficult transition.

Thank you for everything.

I know it will be difficult at times, but a large weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm feeling empowered of my own destiny, at peace with my life and filled with love from everyone in my life.

My son, Ashton, is the most important thing right now. Second my family and being successful in my job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me anytime and you know the door is always open for you and Ashton.

Besos, Saskia

The Peeps said...

Thanks Saskia Ashton and I will be making plans to come visit soon once things settle down with us. Will probably bring my grandmother who's dying to come see Quinten.

Anonymous said...

Taimy & Family ,Peg & myself will always be there for whatever it takes to move on for you and ashton. love PAPA!!! thanks for the on line pics. nice job....

The Peeps said...

Thanks Papa I'll always be a House family member no matter what. Peggy, you and your entire family have made me one of your own children. I feel your love and support every day. I know I can turn to you and Peggy for anything. I hope you both know that I'll always be here for you both. Ashton loves his grandparents and I look forward to seeing our family's love and closeness grow stronger. Love You