Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ashton is Swimming



Ashton last summer took swimming lessons, but hasn't been in a pool since than. This Memorial Day Ashton and his dad took advantage of the hot weather and hit the water. First, swimming at La Quinton Inn while visiting Saskia, Mandy and Quinten. Than, ending the long holiday weekend, swimming at Gram & Papa's pool. Both times, Marc helped Ashton remember what his swim teachers taught him last summer. "Kick! Blow Bubbles! Move you arms! " By the time I saw Ashton at his grandparents home, he was jumping into the pool and swimming on his own.

My baby can swim ( I type with a big proud smile on my face). What's next ... driving?


Ashton celebrates with Kailey his big step towards being a "big boy", swimming.

His dad and I are proud. So is Ashton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a good looking pair of guys.(lol) Yes honey I am reading the blog. Marc

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to figure out who is the bigger ham in this picture...Say Cheese!