Friday, June 6, 2008

Sick & The Road

Yesterday I began losing my voice and not feeling very well. This morning I woke up feeling worst, so I stayed home to rest. Ashton headed to school for Splash Day and then to my mother's house in Hialeah for four days of total nirvana. Her house is the land of whatever he wants and where "no" is outlawed. She spoils him to the max. She's abuela that's her job.

Marc, a few family, friends and I are hitting the road to do some work at our friend Christine's father's house in Floral City, Fl. about four hours away. Marc says it's a big job with lots of electrical work to be done, but he's assembled a small army to attack the job at full force and complete it in one day. I just hope I don't get worst. My plan is to drink lots of fluids, take my medication and take it very, very easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plan of attack was right on,get it DONE!!! Taimy hope you get well soon !!