Friday, June 20, 2008

Two Headed Boy



Ashton has an amazing sense of humor. This kid is funny. Last night he weged himself in the glass sliding door of my closet in order to make himself appear as if he were two kids via his relection in the mirror while singing, Row, Row, Row Your Boat..I think?

It took a lot of will power not to pee in my pants from laughling so hard, but I kept it inside as I filmed his performance.

I hope you enjoyed it....

Ashton Jack appears every Friday at 7pm and right before his bedtime. Admission is free.

2 comments:

drroadruck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
drroadruck said...

How adoralbe! How could anyone watch that video and not have their day be enlightned. It certainly made me smile, which isn't often while I'm at work...on my lunch break.