Saturday, July 5, 2008

Are You Out There?

Let me explain what the concept behind a blog is.
Every day or almost every day I share with you stories videos and (my favorite) photos about our lives. Sometime I share boring facts about stuff like Bronchitus or Nipples.
YOU .. yes, I'm talking to you.. comment about each blog or share your stories about your life.
It's easy. At the end of each blog posting there is the word "comment". Click on it and you can write whatever you want...just keep it G or PG since my kids read this.
By doing this I know you're out there. Hopefully, enjoying the ups and downs of our lives, the funny videos of Austen, Dalton and Ashton and pictures. Lots of pictures.

So, if you're reading this........

DAMIT! LEAVE A COMMENT OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE NON-COMMENTING, FREE READING, PHOTO HOAGING, VIDEO FREAK VOYER YOU ARE.

(If no one is reading...don't I feel lame ;(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! i love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I look forward to coming home and reading your blog everyday. I am actually disappointed on the days you don't post anything. So thanks for the entertainment.

The Peeps said...

Very cool, Chris. Once in a while feel free to let me know what you think, share a story or say Hi. I think my stories are funny, but I wonder if those reading think so as well.

Anonymous said...

Somewhere out there a man misses his bad dog...

The Peeps said...

She's not a bad dog,=... she just misses her family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Taimy, How are you? How are the boys and Marc? I miss you guys. Ashton is huge. :( He is growing up so fast. I am interested in become a photographer. I am taking after my awesome cousin. I just don't know how to get started. I am going to take creative photography when school starts. Hope to hear from you soon =D!!

The Peeps said...

Hi Chelsea I'm so happy to see you'r e reading my blog. I'm even more happier to know you love photography. Pictures is an amazing medium to express your creativity in, so shoot lots of pictures, take risks and have fun. If you need help call me.

Anonymous said...

I love takeing pictures. I was thinking of start a blog like this one. I need to buy a camera because mine is cheap. I also don't know which camera would be best for me. I need major help. I don't know where to start, what to buy, all I know is I take pictures of everything with my phone.