Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dreaming of a Royal Flush



A few weeks ago Marc invited a few of his friends from school to have a few beers (ok...a lot of beer) and play some Poker. I know nothing about Poker, but always wanted to learn. So after watching the first game and looked up the rules for Texas Hold'em, I joined in on the fun. As the boys got drunker, it seemed I got better.



I had a blast. For the last two weeks I've been dreaming of a Royal Flush and wanting to play again. So, this Saturday at our house we're having Poker Night. I've invited a few friends from work that enjoy playing Poker, will get some snacks to munch on and am looking forward to playing better this time around.


Word of the day: Royal Flush
This is the best possible hand in standard five-card Poker. Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all of the same suit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN WITHOUT THE SNAKES. I AM NOT MUCH ON REPTILES

The Peeps said...

LOL ..

Anonymous said...

ok snacks. Sure wish I could be there. Miss you guys