Friday, July 4, 2008

One Less Pillow



She's done it.
She has eaten one of my pillows.
She escaped from the house and ran down SW 69th Street toward Pembroke Road with me tailing her, stopping traffic like a mad woman and screaming, "STOP ROXY!! STOP"
(You would think someone would stop and help? NOOOOOOOOO no one stopped, but instead they speed up trying to get away from the mad woman running and screaming)
I caught up to her and once home Roxy was put on time-out.
But, she was happy to see us and we were happy to see her.
What can I said, I'm a sucker for a cute face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo SORRY....

TIM.....you need a PAY RAISE for this DOG!

The Peeps said...

I'll take it. Of course with all that's happening at the SS, I just would like to keep my job. That's really why I took Roxy. Just kidding...maybe