Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two More Pillows



One Little,


Two Little,



Three Total Pillows that Roxy has shredded into pieces.

A fourth has teeth marks on it. So, we've had to get a dog sitter for the dog sitters. My next door neighbor was nice enough to come sit with Roxy throughout the day to monitor her. At a cost of course...she's a teenager.

For the record, Roxy isn't a bad dog at all. She's fine when we're home and we're enjoying having her. Ashton even cried at the thought of her going back home. But, when she's home alone and bored, she gets destructive.

So the tab is rising:

Three Pillows (maybe a fourth) $$$
Doggy Sitter $$$$$
New Window Sceen $$
Cleaning all the hair Roxy sheds (doesn't help that we have white tile and she has black hair) $$$

Sending her home on Monday .... Priceless

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pillows..where can I buy one....ok...THREE!

Anonymous said...

Hey...maybe you would like to take up collecting cactus plants or small porcelain dolls...

Anonymous said...

Hey I know someone with a similar dog except it is a pup. She no longer can care for it. This dog is cute and has the same habits as Roxy......interested? You said Ashton wanted a dog, right?

The Peeps said...

Pillows came with the couches
I have a bad track record with cactus plants. My mom gave me one as a gift. I put it on my night stand that night next to my bed. I woke up screaming...I had bumped the cactus onto my bed and rolled into it. Mom spent about 45 minutes taking cactus thorns out of my arm and shoulder.
And as for getting Ashton a dog, only the stuffed animal breed please.