Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Slacking

I've been slacking on the blog. My one fan who reads the blog daily .. you know who you are (Christine) is complaining that I'm not sharing the 411 on what's going on with the Peeps. And because I aim to please here are the high and low points of what's been going on in our lives since I last wrote a blog post.
  • I still have a job. (Thank God)
  • I had to layoff a couple of people on my staff and am lossing others volunteerily. (It sucks!)
  • Marc has been working a lot. (I've been missing him)
  • The boys are the boys.. (Fighting with each other, loving each other and than fighting again)
  • I took care of my neighbor Sue's dog, but this time at her house. (0 pillows lost)
That's the best of it..boring I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you even if you are only blogging for me. Let me know if you need anymore moral support.

The Peeps said...

You're welcome. Marc says I have an additional fan upset at my lack of blogging....Larry.

Anonymous said...

I (Racquel) also read your blog everyday and was missing all the news. Glad to see everything is good. Sorry I missed your last two calls. I have been kinda busy. Gene and I are going to Sanibel this weekend to spend time together and go fishing. I will share pics when we get back. Tell the boys we say "Hey". :)