Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I still have my furniture


I'm happy to report that Roxy didn't eat my furniture yesterday. She behaved wonderfully while Marc and I were at work and the boys out with Gram. Besides finding a lot of droll at the window, Roxy left no trace of destruction or mayhem.
Marc said she was ecstatic to see him. The boys are truly enjoying her company and so am I. Last night she slept right next to my bed only waking up when I did or when Ashton at 3:30am tried to crawl into bed with Marc and I crying he couldn't find his Hulk.
Roxy also is eating. Although it's only once a day, she is eating and last night enjoyed a few scraps of Cornish hens Marc grilled up.
My only worry now is that we can't find the remote control to the TV. ROXY!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roxy!
Bad DOG!