Thursday, August 28, 2008

Albuquerque, New Mexico --Here We Come!

Ashton and I will be visiting my old college roommate and friend, Leah, and her family in Albuquerque, New Mexico, this weekend.

The last time Leah and I saw each other was went Ashton was only a few weeks old and for a very short time ...just a few hours.

So I'm very excited about spending quality time with Leah catching up and meeting her baby boy, Jacob, and husband, Juan Carlos. I'm also thrilled to see her parents and sister, Becca. Becca also has a baby.

Leah says it might rain this weekend, but there are a few things on my list to do...

Go to Santa Fe. It's filled with galleries (especially photography) and everyone says I need to go. Of course, with kids it will be a different experience, so the plan is to go to have breakfast and go check out a children's museum.

Route 66. One of the movies Ashton and I love to watch together is CARS. Route 66 is featured in the movie, so I would love to take Ashton to see it. It's also in my book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die .... or something like that.

I won't have my computer, so I don't know if I'll be able to blog from Albuquerque or even if I'll have time.

So miss me while we're gone and when we get back expect to see lots of great pictures.

No comments: