Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cleaning SUCKS!!!!!!!!!



Marc last Saturday was sucking up to me. After work, he helped me clean the house.

Not just a simple dust and clean the floors cleaning, but more like moving furniture, take out the bleach type cleaning. The house needed it big time.

Marc was amazing. He cleaned the kitchen top to bottom, clean every inch of our dirty, hairy white floor, and even helped dust all the fans in the house ( I can't believe we were breathing all that s--t).

I would never had been able to clean the house by myself the way Marc and I cleaned last week.



Thanks Big Cobra for all your help. I look forward to cleaning with you again next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need my husband to read this!!! :P

The Peeps said...

All husbands should clean. Marc does it a few times a year, but when he does it's an amazing thing to watch. He loved cleaning floors and I make him do the bathrooms too. He's great at it..much better than me. It's a great help.