Monday, August 4, 2008

Quinten





Hello from Saskia .... here's her e-mail updating us on Quinten.

"Here are a few pictures of Quinten..." writes Saskia.

"He's doing great. He rolled over for the first time this past Friday!! He was very upset, because his arm was stuck under him and he couldn't roll back, but he'll learn soon enough. There are no pictures of him doing it, because it was a spur of the moment, and he hasn't rolled over since, but the next time I'll make sure to have the camera ready! He's growing a lot and he's all smiles. We're super happy and super proud of our little one!"





" This Wednesday me and him are going on our adventure to Holland together(daddy can't come because of work and school...:S). I hope it's going to go easy with the flight and that it won't bother him too much. I'll let you all know how it goes!!"

Love,
~Saskia

Have a safe and fun trip back home with Quinten. Here are a few tips for traveling with kids:
  • When taking off and landing feed Quinten. I'm told the sucking helps clear his ears as the cabin pressure changes.
  • Toys for him to play with.
  • A change of cloths.
  • Drugs and Alcholol for you.
Good Luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're here in Holland and we're having a great time! The flight was a piece of cake once we got on the plane(to get to the plane was a little difficult because I didn't get any help from the people that work at the airport and I had to carry him in one arm trough the security gate and still had to put my stuff on the carousel and they expected that I could do all that myself, but we made it to the plane just in time). I had arranged a bassinet for Quinten in the plane that hangs on the wall and since we took off at 0830pm, he was awake for the first 2 hours(I fed him during take off)and he fell asleep in the bassinet until I woke him up 45 minutes before the plane landed. I didn't even need the drugs and alcohol ;)!! It was awesome. On the way back we fly during the day, so we'll see how that goes.
Since we've been here he saw his grandparents and we're staying at his uncle and aunts house. the weather is a bit rainy and I had to buy him some long sleeve clothes, but we're having a good time. We miss his dad, but we call him everyday :).
I'll keep you posted!!

Love, Saskia

The Peeps said...

happy to read that Quinten and you arrived well. have a great and safe trip.